Stay connected, even when you are on the go, by borrowing one of our hotspots. These hotspots are available to borrow on a first-come, first-served basis. Hotspots can be requested and checked out at the front desk.
Library Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot Basics:
- These units will work in the United States wherever T-Mobile has cellular service.
- Up to 10 devices can be connected to the hotspot
- No data usage limits.
- Check for current hotspot availability here.
Library Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot Lending Rules:
- Hotspot devices are not available via request or holds made on the online catalog. We offer them on a first come, first serve basis for those who visit the library.
- Hotspots can be checked out for three weeks and are not renewable. Service is shut off after the due date. There is a one dollar fine per day regarding late returns.
- These units must be returned to the library desk.
- Lost or damaged hotspots will result in a $200 fine being added to the patron’s card.