Annual Giving Campaign
Take a look at some of our greatest hits from the past year!
- Library cards were distributed to every student in the Pine-Richland School District, enabling all students access to a full collection of eBooks & informational databases.
- We debuted this new, user-friendly website.
- We became a fine-free library! Removing fines improves accessibility, encourages people to enjoy the library, and helps everyone find their love for reading, literacy, and exploration!
- Library outreach expanded to the Pine Community Center! We offer story times, STEAM for Preschoolers, Makerspace, and more.
- We remained a great technology hub for our patrons. We have computers, printers, scanners, hotspots, plus staff that can help you use it.
- We helped folks cut the cable! Access movies, music, audiobooks, and more via library provided online resources.
Remember, your library card is still free! Libraries are built to support literacy and education, gather and provide access to information, support the democratic process, enhance the quality of life, and serve as a community center.
Please consider donating to help us continue to provide materials, services, and programs that enrich and enhance our community. Donations can be made online or at the library. If you’d like to donate online, please use the button below.