Wi-Fi Access Instructions:
1. Turn on your laptop and make sure its wireless internet card is activated.
2. Connect to the “Northern Tier Library” wireless internet signal.
3. If you get a popup screen, you’ll click ‘Accept Terms & Continue’ to agree to the terms of usage.
4. If a popup screen does not appear, then open a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and you should have the aforementioned screen appear.
5. Follow step 3’s instructions.
6. Start surfing.
Wireless access and printing questions should be directed to the Reference Desk at 724-449-2665 ex 25.