Join Northern Tier Library and Chef Carol Nardello this spring for a new series of cooking classes, Tuesdays from 6:00 to 9:00 PM!
Tuesday, April 11: Spring Brunch Celebration
- Old Fashioned Baked Donuts
- Sausage Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Berry Romaine Salad
- Cheddar-Scallion Biscuits
- Carrot-Almond Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Tuesday, May 2: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- Fresh Tomato Salsa with Tortilla Chips
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Best Beef Tamale Pie
- Stacked Chicken Enchiladas
- Taco Cole Slaw
- Spiced Chocolate Decadence
Tuesday, May 23: Culinary del Chianti
- Crudites with Profumo del Chianti
- Sienna Baked Chicken with Beans & Spinach
- Zucchini & Onion Gratin
- Pasta with Herbs & Garlic Olive Oil
- Cupcakes with Lemon-Basil Syrup
Classes are $40 each. If you register and pay for all three classes prior to Monday, April 3 (or when the class fills) the price will be discounted to $100 for the series. There will be a limit of 25 attendees, so advance registration and payment is required. Please note that adjustments may be made (and if needed, cancelation) in regards to everyone’s safety.
Registration can be started over the phone or at the front desk.