Goldfish Swim School in Wexford proudly presents their Water Safety Program on Saturday, January 14 at 1:30 PM. Goldfish Swim School is committed to educating children of the importance of swim safety.
Their water safety presentation is designed to be fun yet informative, as their team of instructors
guide children through a variety of activities to boost their learning. This interactive program is a 20 to 30 minute lesson, great for students ages 3 to 12, and perfect for parents looking to emphasize the importance of year-round water safety.
It will focus on the following:
• Introducing the concept of water safety.
• Educating children about the importance of water safety.
• Helping children learn safety methods and avoiding potential dangers in and around the water.
• Educating children about ways to handle water crisis situations.
• Providing materials and information to children in an effort to prevent water-related incidents.
• Demonstrate that being safe in and around the water can be FUN!
They look forward to making a splash with you at Northern Tier Regional Library! Registration is required and can be done here: EventKeeper Form