Wednesdays & Thursdays at 10:30 am (January 5 – February 10)
Join us for an indoor story and playtime! The same program will be hosted on different days twice per week and each week will feature a new theme. This program will be hosted at 10:30 AM in the lower level program room.
We ask all attendees (ages 2 and up) to wear a face covering and to bring a blanket to sit on. Your blanket will be on a carpeted floor, and will be your area to maintain social distance while sitting down to enjoy the program.
Please click on links below to register, each program will require a separate registration.
- Wednesday January 5 or Thursday January 6
- Wednesday January 12 or Thursday January 13
- Wednesday January 19 or Thursday January 20
- Wednesday January 26 or Thursday January 27
- Wednesday February 2 or Thursday February 3
- Wednesday February 9 or Thursday February 10
Registration is required, and encouraged to be done early, because only 12 families will be able to attend any given session. Please make sure to attend if you register. We want everyone to have an opportunity to participate, but space will be limited. You will need to register for each date that you plan to attend.
This program is for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and their families.