You can now print documents from your smartphone, computer, or tablet. Print from within the library, or from home, and pick up your documents at the library’s circulation desk.
Once you are ready to print, you can follow these instructions:
- Navigate to Print.Princh.com. The website will look mostly empty except for a space to put a six digit code like in the below picture.
- If you want to print black and white, then enter the code: 104605
- If you want to print in color, then enter the code: 104604
- Note: the color printer can print double sided but it will still charge the color print rate even if it’s only a black and white print job.
2. The next step will be to upload your print job to this website. To do so, click the area highlighted by the red circle in the picture below:
3. After selecting your file, you’ll see something akin to the following image:
If you click on the wrench icon you’ll see some more options: you can order more copies; you can change the page range to be printed; and you can change to print on one side or both if you are printing from our color printer. A print preview is also available from this pop-up screen.
If everything is how want, then you can click the box that says you accept the terms and conditions to continue on with the process.
4. The next step is to select ‘Pay at the desk.’
5. Next is to give the print job an identifiable name or phrase so you can tell our staff which job needs printing and then to click ‘Order print.’
6. All done! All that’s left is to come to the library to pick up and pay for your prints (cash only at this time).