If you’re the parent of a high school student looking towards college, join us for an informal seminar discussing:
- Why college will cost families 50% more than they think it will.
- How to help students decide where to apply.
- What the colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
- Why you should beware of the Financial Advisors who call themselves “college planners.”
- How to maximize your potential to receive scholarships.
- How to attend a private school for less than a public one.
- Why procrastination can cost a family thousands of dollars.
- How to get scholarships, even if your family makes good money.
- Should my student take the SAT or ACT? What’s the difference?