Every week our PR Makerspace will highlight a different activity that will be available during that week at the makerspace-designated hours:
Mondays: 1:00 – 7:00 pm
Fridays: 1:00 – 4:30 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Week of June 18: Hexagon Shelves.
Using just popsicles and glue make your own shelf to store your rock collection or other cool displayable little items.
- Week of June 25: Rock Painting.
Using markers and paints create rocks that you can make into cool magnets or keep around in your yard.
- Week of July 2: Silk-screen printing.
Create your own design in a stencil and print it on a t-shirt or paper. Must bring your own t-shirt to print.
- Week of July 9: Sewing project: fabric pouch for your earbuds.
Using fabric and thread make and decorate a little pouch to keep your earbuds neatly stored.
- Week of July 16: LED Lighted Stage.
Using cardboard and other materials create a mini stage and light it up using LED lights.
- Week of July 23: Marble race.
Try all kind of mediums and materials to make mazes, roads and races for marbles to travel.
- Week of July 30: Makey–makeys.
Use these kits to create a guitar or piano made out of cardboard that plays music using a computer or tablet.