Each activity will be available all week during library hours. One new activity each week for all members of the family.
- Week of June 19: Write your favorite song chorus.
Come up with your own chorus or just write your favorite verse in a song.
- Week of June 26: Coloring Pages.
Enjoy the coloring craze and visit the library to color. We’ll have different markers to use and a great variety of pages.
- Week of July 3: Book Review.
Tell us about that great book you just finished and loved (or hated!). Who knows? You might convince someone to read the same book.
- Week of July 10: Make your own comic.
Using the template provided create a short story in comic form.
- Week of July 17: Make an album cover.
Design and draw a cover for an album/record of your favorite band or yourself.
- Week of July 24: Thumbprint art.
Create a tiny rock star using your thumbprints and markers.
- Week of July 31: Libraries Rock!
Write something or make us a drawing to let us know what libraries mean to you.