Saturday, October 7, 10:00 – 11:30 AM
If you’re a parent looking toward college, join us for an informal seminar discussing:
- Why college will cost families 50% more than they think it will.
- How to help students decide where to apply.
- What the colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
- Why you should BEWARE of the Financial Advisor who calls themselves a “College Planner”
- How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other money.
- How to attend an expensive private school for less than the cost of a public school.
- Why procrastination can (and most likely will) cost a family thousands of dollars.
- How to get your student SCHOLARSHIPS, even if your family makes good money.
- Should my student take the SAT or ACT? What’s the difference?
- and much more.